Coronavirus measures in place
The Platform has a number of measures in place to keep our staff and customers safe while inside the Platform. Below you can find further details on what to expect when you attend a Platform event.
- We have limited audience numbers to encourage social distancing. Seating will remain unreserved but we encourage leaving one seat between parties.
- We ask that customers continue to wear face coverings when inside the venue unless seated or exempt.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations located within the building whenever possible.
- All customers must scan the QR code at the door using the NHS App on their smartphone. If you are unable to do this we will require your name and telephone number.
- Please distribute your tickets between your party so each person has one ticket on arrival.
- Please tear off your own ticket stub and place in the container provided.
- Please use contactless payments if possible.
- Protective screens remain in place at the bar.
- Additional cleaning of touch points will take place during events.
The safety of our audiences and staff is paramount and these measures are in place solely for this reason. Please respect other audience members and in particular staff who are working hard under difficult circumstances. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Take a virtual tour of the venue
- Join the Platform mailing list - get our next brochure direct to your inbox!
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter
Other ways to buy tickets
- In person: At our visitor information centres (please check opening times before visiting). Did you know? We are now operating a ‘live’ box office immediately before events at the Platform. So if you’re coming to one of our shows, you can buy tickets to your next shows there and then!
- Telephone: Credit card bookings can be made in advance on 01524 582803
- Most major credit and debit cards are welcome, but please note that there is a transaction charge of £1 per booking
- We also sell small consignments through external ticket retail sites See Tickets and Skiddle.
Full level access, toilet facilities for wheelchair users, and hearing loop. Guide dogs and registered service dogs are welcome. We appreciate advance notice if customers will be arriving in wheelchairs so that arrangements can be made. A complimentary personal assistant ticket is available to those customers unable to access all Platform facilities independently. You can find all of our access information here .
How to find us
Address: The Platform, Station Buildings, Marine Road Central, Morecambe LA4 4DB (see map below).
The Platform is situated on Morecambe's central promenade, opposite the art deco Midland Hotel.
The Platform location
Last updated: 22 July 2021