Business Support Hub
Help, advice and support for starting and growing your business
Business Support Pathway - How we can help you
The aim of the hub is to support businesses that need advice on how to combat the pressures they may have found themselves in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic as part of our £1million plan to help the local economy.
We know that every business is different and has its own needs and demands. That’s why our support pathway is designed to be flexible and focus on individual requirements.
The first step is for our team of experts to work with you on a review of your business to identify the areas where we, or our partner organisations, can best assist.
Elements of support could then include:
- Environmental Health team visits
- Business resilience and planning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Product and service development
- Financial planning, accounts, cash flow, access to funding
- Grant eligibility, including non Covid-19 specific
- Sales and marketing
- Recruitment, training and upskilling
- Import and export advice
- Digital and online strategy
- Human resource management and legal issues