Advice and support
- If you, or your child, have been told to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace service, you may be entitled to a support payment of £500
- Struggling with rent or mortgage payments? We can help - call us today on 01524 582257 or email email@example.com
- Struggling with council tax payments? Call us on 01524 582965 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (if your query is about a bill call 01524 582900 or email email@example.com)
- Guidance for landlords (PDF) and guidance for tenants (PDF) of shared rented accommodation
- Searchable map of local shopping, delivery and support services
- Community Support for Lancaster, Morecambe and Carnforth (XLSX, 369KB)
- Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home (PDF, 565KB)
Personal help - the Community Hub
- Struggling to afford food?
- Can afford food, but can't get out to the shops or get food delivered?
- Need help collecting a prescription?
- Feel lonely and would like to chat with someone?
- Need help with hospital or outpatient transport?
- Have you been told that you need to self -isolate due to either testing positive for Covid-19 or as a close contact of someone who has tested positive?
- Do you need support in order to be able to self-isolate?
If you're concerned that you, a neighbour, family member or friend, will struggle during this time please call our Community Hub on 01524 582000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will support you and direct you to the help you need.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 3pm, and bank holidays from 10am to 3pm.
Alternatively, please register on the Lancaster District Support Line, with details of the support you need.
You can also sign-up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news and support on offer.